Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sports Day

This is my final and last year in school so I'm not going to miss the sports day but it came out to be not very interesting day. Early morning wake up and I'm not used to wake up early on Saturday but there's nothing I can do. Skip the assembly part and what I did at the padang cause it was really boring. There's one thing nice out there and it is the weather, it started to drizzle and I have high hopes on having a heavy rain today but the sun started to come out around 9 something to 10.Whats the final verdict of sports day ? It was rumah Merah who won the overall temasya sukan. It was expected as there are many atheletes in Red house. They had won many categories like the tarik tali , perbarisan and of course cheerleading. That's the end of sport's day and I hope I will be coming back to school next year = ) Cheers~

Signing off here..

No comments:

Post a Comment