Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dark Wednesday(worst day of my life)

Today, I was excited because my team were going to have a football match but it was raining cats and dogs in the early morning because I woke up at 5 this morning. I was hoping the rain was going to stop soon but it kept raining. I was so fed-up and as I expected the match was canceled due to the long rain. The rain finally come to a stop at 10.00am in the morning. It was boring for me so I switch on my computer to have some games. It was then around 1.00 sth, I received a message from Huai Zhi that one of my best buddies, Chee Seng. His father past away from a heart attack. I was stunned,paralysed,petrified as you can say. My feeling started to drop to the Davy Jones's locker and I can understand the feeling of Chee Seng cause I had experienced it too when my grandma past away. Sometimes things arn't that perfect you see, there will sure be rough waves and obstacles to slow us down or prevent us from advancing. That's life ~ Cruel & Unfair. As I was typing this, tears gradually started to leak from my eyes as I know the feeling when we lost the ones we love. Its so unrealistic. Chee Seng looks tough but deeply inside he is really fragile . I really hope if there is anything to do to help him out, I'll definitely put my best foot forward to help him out. I swear in the name of God that I will always help him out with his problem. There's nothing that I can really say now as I'm already speechless & petrified. Take Care & Cheer Up

1 comment:

  1. i dont know him, yet i want to pray for him, good luck to him, accompany him more yea, hug him!! let he finds someone to depend on! ga you :)

    ReplyDelete